SYMPTOMS OF STD
Main symptoms of STD are given below:
Symptoms of Chancroid
- bleeding and purulent painful ulcers called chancres occur most often on genitals. The infection is also characterized by pain during sexual contact, pain during urination, alginuresis, and inflated lymph nodes.
Symptoms of Chlamydia
- In Men: pain, inching and burning during micturition, pain in the testicles, meager vitreous discharge from the urethra.
- In Women: profuse mucous yellowish discharge from the vagina with an unpleasant odor, soreness during sexual contact, inching, discomfort during urination.
Symptoms of Crab Lice
- Strong itching around anus and on genitals, irritation, blue spots with a diameter of up to 1 cm, irritation, distemper, lice and eggs on pubic area.
Symptoms of Gonorrhea
- In Men: yellowish-white discharge from the urethra, pain when urinating, urethritis, itching, rectal bleeding, conjunctivitis and sore throat.
- In Women: pain when urinating, rectal bleeding, itching, yellowish-white discharge from vagina, breakthrough bleeding, pain and bleeding during and after sexual contact, shivers, fatigue, sore throat, conjunctivitis.
Symptoms of Hepatitis
- Yellow skin and eye whites, dark urine, colorless feces, lack of energy, loss of appetite and weight, pain under the right ribs.
Symptoms of Herpes
- In Men: sores, vesicles, ulcers on penis, itching and burning in urethra. These symptoms may be accompanied with the flu like conditions, high temperature, and fatigue, headache.
- In Women: sores, vesicles, ulcers on vulvar lips, vagina, uterine neck around anus as well as on mucous coats of the nose and mouth.
Symptoms of HIV / AIDS
Night sweating and high temperature, chronic fatigue, unexplained weight loss or loss of appetite. Prolonged diarrhea. Enlarged lymph nodes, bone pain.
- In Men: some parts of the body especially areas around and on genitals and anus may have warts.
- In Women: some parts of the body especially areas around and on genitals including vagina and uterine neck may have warts.
- The element of the rash is a pimple (papule). When pressed whitish pultaceous substance is discharged from the center of the papule. The papule is usually round-shaped, pearly white or pink.
- In children, rashes are mainly localized in open areas of the body.
- In adults who contracted during sexual intercourse, the rashes are usually localized in the perineum and on the external genitalia.
Symptoms of Scabies
- Severe itching which becomes muffled in the daytime, and intensifies at night, the itching and frequent scratching may result in addition bacterial infections (like staphylococcus), which causes the skin rash to become more diverse, including abscesses.
Symptoms of Syphilis
- The symptoms of syphilis depend on the disease development stage. At the same time in some patients this disease can be asymptomatic.
- The first sign of the disease is the formation of a solid chancre. At the first stage it is painless, dense round ulcer of 0.5-2 cm in diameter, with a smooth, shiny bottom. Such ulcers usually do not bleed. Within the first week after the appearance of a solid chancre, the lymph nodes of the affected area increase (regional lymphadenitis occurs).
- At the secondary stage syphilis is characterized by rashes, which are spotted, bubbly or pustular and have a dark red color that eventually fades. The rushes may come with headaches, fatigue, sore throat and a light fever.
- Tertiary Syphilis is the last stage of this disease when major organs like heart, brain, nervous system, locomotor system are affected.
Symptoms of Trichomoniasis
- In men: Burning and aching, slight pain during urination, frequent desires to urinate, especially in the morning, which are false, possible slight mucous discharge from the urethra.
- In women: itching and burning in vagina and in the area of external genital organs discharge from vagina with an acrid unpleasant smell, , discomfort during sexual contact, lower abdominal dragging pains.
Symptoms of Vaginal Yeast
- Itching ion the area of internal and external genital organs, vaginal discharge with unpleasant smell, pain during coitus, rashes and irritation especially in pubic area.
- In Men: rashes and irritation with itching on penis.
- Dull drawing ache below waist or in the lower abdominal area, redness, swelling, itching in the external genital area, pain during sex intercourse, vaginal discharge, irregular menstruation, pain when urinating.